Friday, April 17, 2009

French Flea Market

Well I finally got a chance to play with some of the great new papers we've been getting in at Scrap Arts . I just love the new My Mind's Eye paper, I bought a bunch of the Bella Bella "French Flea Market" line a couple of weeks ago. I haven't had much chance to do anything lately but, I got this idea in my head last night and had to try it before I forgot about it. This card is made with 3 different pp and 2 different card stock. The pp I used is My Mind's Eye "French Flea Market" Simply Plaid, Bleu Striped, & Sophie. All these papers are double sided so I used both patterns in the card. The 2 Bazzill card stock colors were Horizon & Brown. I used Coffee colored dye ink for the stamped images and Versa Magic Jumbo Java Ink for edging all the paper. The stamps are from 3 different Clear Art Stamp Sets from Crafty Secrets Fairyland, Cherish & Wildflowers.

No comments: