Monday, June 29, 2009

Father's Day Cards

I did manage to get a couple of Father's Day Cards made for my Dad and my Father-In-Law. The first one is for my Dad. I just got the Thoughts of Father set from Stampin' Up. I stamped it with Momento Potter's Clay ink and used stampin' up inks , Tim holtz distress inks and an aqua brush to color it in. The card stock is Old Olive and Bazzill Mud Pie. The green card stock was too plain so I stamped a fern design (stamp from crafty secrets set "wildflowers") with Old Olive ink.
The second card is for my Father-In-Law. I love this lighthouse stamp, It is by Stamps Happen. I colored it in using a variety of techniques, pastels, inks & aqua brush, prismas and gel pen. The patterned paper is by Chatterbox called Light Poolhouse Stripe, card stock is Bazzill Jacaranda and Saguaro.

No comments: