Thursday, December 3, 2009

Glitter Santa

I made this card last year and decided to redo it a bit this year. I changed the card base to red and the greeting is on an oval this year. Santa stamp is by Rubber Stampede (Delta). I colored his face with Prisma markers. I then used a glue pen to add glitter to rest of image (glitter ritz microfine transparent warm highlight). I also used diamond glaze on his glasses.

I borrowed this stamp from a friend so I have no idea who it is by. I stamped a bunch out and gave the stamp back to her. I used my aqua brush and stampin' up inks to paint the image in. The patterned paper is called Yuletide from the Oh Joy line by Cosmo Cricket. I'm not sure of cardstock color. The Joy stamp is from Inkadinkado. I also used a sakura clear glaze pen over the berries to make them stand out a bit more.

No comments: