Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Bombshell Stamps

My Hubby is so wonderful!!! He ordered me 4 sets of stamps from Bombshell Stamps. I have been wanting these for awhile now. They are wonderful stamps, he got me the mounted stamps which come precut and ready to go, just need an acrylic block. I have been playing with different color combinations. My first actual card I did is here and the prisma color and momento markers I used are pictured below. Brown & Parakeet card stock. The main image was stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black ink, the rest of the images were stamped with Momento Rich Cocoa. I distressed the edges and inked them with Versa Magic Jumbo Java. The two small images have been popped up with foam dots.
I stamped out all the images on some white paper to practice coloring them in. Here are my first two attempts. I like the color combinations. I made a few mistakes but I had fun.

1 comment:

Bombshell Stamps said...

Wow Deanna, I love your pirate card and your color ups on the stamps are outstanding!!! Fantastic job!