Monday, February 1, 2010

January Challenge

Can you believe it's the end of January? I really wanted to do a bunch of page challenges this month. But...I only managed to get the one for Scrap Arts done. The challenge was 1 photo, spring theme, brad or eyelet (not both), chipboard & paint.

I don't like using paint for scrapbooking. I have tons of paint for other crafts but not a fan of using it for scrapbooking. It's too messy & I usually end up with paint everywhere. Also Kit is always trying to stick her nose in the paint.

The flower picture I took last spring. I really love the picture but I must have spent 2 hours trying to decide on paper and colors. I'm happy with most of it but I would undo the stamping if I could LOL. I have a real problem leaving blank spots on my pages. The chipboard oval was painted and I stamped the word beautiful on it. I really love this picture and I think the purple & green paper make it pop. Amazingly this was my first attempt at paper piercing on a page. I messed up a few times on other pieces of paper. The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Eva line.

I will attempt to get more pages done in February, I may even go to a crop or two.

Happy Crafting everyone!

Dee


No comments: