Friday, February 5, 2010

More Bombshell Cards

I just love these Bombshell stamps. I have been having so much fun making cards with them. Here are a couple of cards I made this week. Of course with these great new stamps I had to go and buy some new Prisma Color markers LOL. The patterned paper for the first card is from Creative Imaginations. The rhinestones on the charm were clear so I colored them with a prisma marker, so they would match the card.

The patterned paper for the second card is from K & Company "BW Madeline Painted Roses". The xoxo stamp is from Autumn Leaves "Love with a Flourish" stamp set. I forgot to write down what prisma markers I used. I will try and figure it out later and post the colors I used. Next time I'll try to remember to write them down as I go :)


Happy Crafting Everyone

Dee

No comments: