Friday, February 5, 2010

Too much new stuff

I'm not complaining or anything but, working at a Scrapbook store when new products come in is dangerous. I'm like a kid in a candy store and I want a little of everything. We got so much new stuff in at Scrap Arts last week. Tons of new papers, bling, embellishments, punches, smooch, and more. I couldn't help myself; I had to buy a little bit of everything LOL. My favorite though is the new paper line Postcards from Paris from Webster's Pages.


I had to make a card out of this and I'm hoping to make a scrapbook page as soon as I get some pics printed. The name of the patterned paper I used for this card is Paris Couture and the card stock colors are Bitter Chocolate and Dawn. The butterflies are repeated in the paper so I was able to cut them out and pop them up with foam dots. I did use versamark ink and clear embossing powder to make them a little stronger. I used the same technique on the popped up flowers as well. The sentiment stamps are from the Clear Arts Stamps "Cherish" set.

Did I mention we got new bling...lots and lots of new bling LOL. I had to buy a bunch of that as well. The ones I used on this card are from Kaiser Craft and the color is Antique Rose.



Happy Crafting everyone!

Dee

No comments: