Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Greetings from Wonderland!

I can't wait to go see the new Alice in Wonderland movie, especially since Johnny Depp is in it. I just had to have this new stamp set "Greetings from Wonderland" by Crafty Secrets. There are so many great stamps in this set. The Alice & watch have been colored with my Prisma Markers, then cut out and covered with clear embossing powder. I used other small stamps from the set to create the background behind Alice. The patterned paper is A Shore Thing * Getting Hotter, Need Water, from Imaginisce. Alice was put on with 3d dots and I then stamped the Greetings from Wonderland on the side with Momento ink.

I also have to say a big Thank You to my Husband. He bought me 20 new Prisma Markers for our Anniversary last month. What a great present!!! He is the greatest Husband ever!!!

I have been doing some more work on my craft room. We had a garage sale at Scrap Arts last week end and I wanted to sell some old supplies. So I went through my craft room, I only planned on going through things and pulling out what I no longer wanted. I ended up rearranging half the room again. I did find lots to get rid of though. I'm feeling so inspired by this that I may continue the organizing this week. If I ever get it the way I want it, I will post photos. Well off to do some more work in my craft room.

Happy crafting everyone!

Deanna

No comments: