Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone

Hope everyone has a wonderful St. Patrick's Day. I planned on making many cards for this occasion but only managed to get 1 done. I am so far behind right now.

I have been so busy at work the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to spend much time in my craft room. We are getting ready to move the store to a new location next month. So we have been deciding what goes and what doesn't and putting a bunch of stuff on sale. I have also been working some extra shifts.

This is another great card from the Child's Year cricut cartridge and I used the same method I used for the Easter Egg card in the previous post. I used moss green ultra fine glitter ritz glitter for the shamrocks and the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder for the white paper.
Happy Crafting everyone!

Dee

No comments: