Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally!!!

I'm finished all my work that had to be done for April. Now I can finally get back in my craft room and do some work.

Of course, I still have to help with the big Scrap Arts move, but that will be fun work. I'm so excited about the grand re-opening on Saturday May 1st, which also happens to be National Scrapbooking day. Tomorrow will be our last day open in our old location and then closed for 2 days for packing, moving and unpacking.

Here is a card I made a couple of months ago. I love the Child's Year Cricut Cartridge, there are so many great card options on it. This is one of my favorites. The stamps are from the Crafty Secrets Seaside set. I colored it with my Prisma Markers and used white gel pen and stardust glitter pen on the water. The crab has been glittered with Glitter Ritz ultra fine deep copper. The Happy Birthday greeting is from a Local King stamp set.

Well that's it for now. Time to get back in the craft studio and make some great new projects. I'll post them just as soon as I can. Until then, Happy Crafting everyone!

Dee

No comments: