Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dream On

That is the name of my other class for June. Here are two of the cards for the class. The first one I call an Easel card with a twist. It started out to be a simple half fold card. I just kept adding to it and it turned into this. I had to take 3 pictures to show it in different stages. The card stock is bazzill Brown and Parakeet (2 of my favorite colors). The patterned paper is from the Brook collection by Crate Paper. Stamps are by Jillibean and Crafty Secrets. The next card is also using the same papers and tools and just a simple Happy Birthday stamp. I used the forest branches cuttlebug embossing folder and scalloped circles spellbinders for both cards. I used a fiskars border punch for the decorative edge on this card.

The flower basket I posted in my May 11th post will also be part of this class as well as a gift tag. I will post that in another post.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy Crafting!!!

Deanna

No comments: