Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!

What a busy day today. I've spent the last few days helping move Scrap Arts to our new location. It was a lot of work but we opened today!
I haven't had much time to get in my studio yet but here is a card I made a couple of months ago. Another card with my Bombshell stamps. I colored her with my Prisma Markers and then cut the image out. I then traced around all the edges with a black marker (hides all cutting flaws). There is a pattern on the waistband of her outfit so I added pearls to it. I only had white pearls so I colored them red with the same prisma marker I used on her outfit...perfect match. The patterned paper if from the Basic Grey Boxer line and the card stock is Bazzill.


I totally plan to spend Monday in my craft room and will post some new projects soon. Until then happy crafting everyone!

Dee

No comments: