Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Updates on older posts

OK so I promised I'd update a couple of posts as soon as I figured out some colors. For the post on April 10th the colors I used on the cat image were sand for most of the image and jasmine for the eyes (prisma markers). For the Mother's Day card I posted the on Sunday here are the rest of the details. For coloring the image the prisma markers I used were french grey 20%, light walnut, eggshell, jasmine, deco pink, walnut and cold stone. I also used a sakura clear stardust pen on her wings and the flowers. The patterned paper is from the 3bugs in a rug Little Chick line and the card stock is bazzill ruby red & african daisy.

The latest project on Stamp TV was so very cute I just had to give it a try. Here is my version of what Gina K. did. Not too bad for my first attempt at it. I didn't have any flowers to put in mine. The patterned papers are from the Crate Paper Brook Collection and the card stock is bazzill brown & parakeet. The stamps are from Crafty Secrets.
I've been in my studio quite a bit this last week and where I go Kit must follow. Here she is helping with some stuff I was working on last week. I think I need a bigger desk. This one just isn't big enough for the both of us. Not to mention all the mess I make while I'm working LOL.

No comments: