Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Birthday Book

I decided to put my Zutter to use a couple of weeks ago, and this is what I came up with.  It is a small birthday book.  Each page inside has a calender and a pocket to store a card in.  However, you could use it to keep coupons or tickets or whatever.  There is a page for each month of the year and a place to write important dates, birthdays, anniversaries etc.
The front and back cover are chipboard covered with patterned paper.  I love this paper from Prima, it is from the Watercolor Rainbow Collection and called Tropical Lagoon.  The waterlily stamp is from the stamp set Waterlily by Flourishes.  I colored it with watercolor pencils and the lily pads are painted in with dye ink and an aqua brush.  Inside I used a variety of stamp sets.
Also, Kit is really enjoying the new desk in my studio.  She doesn't look like it in this photo but she really likes all the extra roaming space. 

Well back to my studio to see what else I can come up with for classes.  Happy Crafting!
Dee

No comments: