Saturday, July 10, 2010

On a roll...

I love my new craft room so much I've been in there every chance I get.  Here are 3 more cards I made last week.  The first is done using the surfboard stamp by Local King.  The background which is hard to see in the photo is seashells out of the Crafty Secrets Seaside set.  The image has been colored with my prisma markers (sorry I have no idea which ones I used).
This card is the same layout as the Father's Day card I made last month but I changed it up just a bit and antiqued it more and it will be part of my Aged & Distressed class in August. The information for the stamps can be found in my June 20th post.  The Discover stamp is from a Jillibean Soup stamp set.  The Ink colors I used for distressing are Tim Holtz distress inks scattered straw, vintage photo and walnut stain.
This last card is a done with a flower stamp from the crafty secrets stamp set Wildflowers and the patterned paper is from the Kioshi line by Basic Grey.
Thanks for visiting my blog.  Until next time Happy Crafting everyone!!
Dee