Friday, August 20, 2010

More Samples

I'm going to teach a Christmas card class in October.  I have been looking for ideas for this for awhile now.  I'm not all that thrilled with the Christmas paper this year.  The last couple of years the papers for Christmas have been awesome and this year I haven't seen any that I just have to have.  So I've decided to try to avoid the patterned paper this year.  I will probably use up some stuff from the last couple of years on my cards I make for family or to sell, but for my class in October I will try and keep the patterned paper to a minimum.  Lots of stamps, embossing and a few items from the cricut.

Here is the first card for my new Christmas card class.  It a tent fold card, I found the instructions on Splitcoast Stampers.  You can make any size you like this one is 4"x4".  The snowman is from the cricut cartridge Doodlecharms.  The snowflake stamp is from Crafty Secrets and the tree stamp inside is from Stampin Up "lovely as a tree" set.  I covered the snowman in white flock and the trees have been covered in transparent micro fine glitter by glitter ritz.
I'm not going to teach a Halloween class this year but I will be making a few for sale.  I just love, love, love Halloween.  Very few people I know give out Halloween cards but, I just can't resist making some up each year.  Here is a sample I made for Scrap Arts using pigment inks, perfect pearls and Basic Grey stamps.
Well I better get in my studio and make the rest of my class samples.  I have to have them ready for Sunday.  I guess these cards make #9 & 10 of 30.  I should have more to post tomorrow or Sunday, until then happy crafting everyone and thanks for visiting.

Dee

2 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Great cards !
Have a great weekend,
greetings,
Martina
x

Mocha-Latte Crafts said...

Great halloween card Dee. Cheers, Tanya R.