Thursday, August 19, 2010

New class designs in progress

Here are a couple of samples from my new fall classes.  I won't post too many details just yet but I will add to this post soon.  These classes are full of techniques that are hard to explain.  Well...hard for me to explain anyway LOL. The first card is done with the "French Mail" set by Crafty Secrets. 
This second card is similar to the tag I made for my other class but it is a full card size and also done with perfect pearls.  I followed Tim Holtz's video tutorial to make this card.


The next card is a CASE of this card,  I really liked her layout and colors so I made one with totally different techniques but a similar color scheme. All pieces on this started out as white card stock and I used different techniques to create them.  It is hard to tell in the picture but the flower image is popped up with 3d dots.
I still need to make one more card for this class, I try to get that done tomorrow night and then post it and more details for these.  So these are projects #6, 7 & 8 of 30.  I do have two more to post, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.
Until then, happy crafting all and thanks for stopping by.
Dee

No comments: