Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Card Class

Last week a taught a Halloween card class and I found the easiest way to teach it was to demonstrate the techniques I used to create the Spooky card from this post and the gate fold card from this post.  Well when I was finished I had a couple of half completed cards.  So the other night I finished them off, they came out a bit different then the originals.  I also wanted to sell these ones so they had to be completed inside as well.












For the first card I created an insert that coordinates with the outside (I do this for all the cards I sell).




For the gate fold I made a piece to go on the back of one of the panels so you have a place to sign it that doesn't ruin the picture on the front.



Well back to work, thanks for stopping by.
Dee

No comments: