Saturday, October 23, 2010

Work in progress

I am currently working on a Christmas card class using a new set of stamps I got at Scrap Arts.  The set is called All Wrapped Up by Flourishes.  I have lots of ideas and been testing different techniques.

I'm planning to do a side step card, a gate fold and a couple of basic cards.  Here are a couple of pictures of the gate fold in progress.  The tree is stamped with Tim Holtz distress ink peeled paint.  The garland have been colored with stardust pen and I used red watercolor pencil and glaze pen on the ornaments. I haven't decided about the presents under the tree.  The ones in the picture are on there with temporary adhesive, I think I'll emboss them and pop them up with 3d dots.  I'm still not sure about the card front and what sort of decor I'll use on it.  My biggest challenge right now is deciding all the colors I want to use in this class.


Kit has a new name, I have decide she will now be know as Kit the Great Paper Protector,  she decided this was her paper to guard.  When I tried to take some off the desk she attacked me LOL. 
Well I guess I'm not going to get much accomplished sitting here at my computer, better get to my craft desk and see what I can come up with.  As soon as I finish something I will post it.  Until then happy crafting everyone and thanks for visiting my blog.

Dee

No comments: