Tuesday, November 16, 2010

All done....

finally all my samples for classes in November & December are complete.  Now I have to start making my own Christmas cards and I need to make my samples for January & February classes.  Scary to be thinking about that already.

The final 2 projects for the Big Shot class are cards.  The first one is done with Petite Scalloped Ovals and Petite Ovals large.  The paper is metallic copper, french vanilla and the patterned paper is from the basic grey Jovial line.  The stamp is by Crafty Secrets and was stamped with Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink.

The next card is done with bazzill card stock white & Bahama.  I used embossing folders Swiss dots, snowflakes and a snowflake impressabilities on the papers.  The shaped pieces are cut using spellbinders labels one and Tim Holtz alterations "styled labels".  The image stamp is Lily Candy Elf by Pink Cat Studio and the greeting is from Bombshell stamps.  I stamped the image with black memento ink and colored with water color pencils and added accents with stardust pen.  The edging inks I used are versa magic cloud white & ocean depth.  The greeting is stamped with Tim Holtz distress ink aged mahogany.
Well I guess I better get back to work now.  Until next time happy crafting and thanks for visiting my blog.
Dee

No comments: