Monday, November 29, 2010

Vintage Santa

Here is the card I finished the other day that I said I would post over the weekend.  I didn't get a chance to do that yesterday so here it is Monday.  I'm so far behind I may never catch up.  I can't believe that it is almost December and I still haven't really started my Christmas shopping.  I just have to make a list and try to get it all done in one shopping trip with my husband. 

The Santa stamp is from the Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas stamp set (I use this set a lot).  The patterned paper is a double sided piece by Cosmo Cricket (Oh Joy: Mitten Mitten).  I stamped the image with vintage photo distress ink and colored it just lightly here and there with some water color pencils.  The bling and the pearl on his hat were plain and I colored them with an eggplant prisma marker. The card stock is bazzill burgundy.

I have been working in my craft room all afternoon so I should have something more to post tomorrow.  Until then happy crafting and thanks for visiting my blog.

Dee

No comments: