Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year to All!

I hope 2011 is off to a good start for everyone.  I've had a productive day so far.  I managed to get a card done and am heading back to my craft room to make another. These cards are for my new class cards for January.  The weather here was beautiful and the sunset amazing.


I bought 2 new Flourish stamp sets the other day.  I'm bored with the stamps I have for classes. This first card was made using the Cherries & Peaches stamp set by Flourishes.  I stamped the image with black memento ink and colored it with watercolor pencils (flesh pink, orange chrome, spectrum orange, may green, olive green & cedar green).  I edged the paper with Persimmon versa magic ink.  The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Curio line called Heirloom.  I used the d'vine swirls cuttlebug embossing folder and edged it with the persimmon ink as well. 


My new year's resolution is to try and keep my studio neater (lol).  I have a habit of cleaning up but after I make one card it ends up looking like this. 


I have a bad habit of walking away from the room and closing the door and forgetting about how I left it.  I went in there today and realized I left two inks our without their lids (YIKES),  I hope they still work.

Well that's all for now.  I will post my next card tomorrow or Monday. I wish everyone a very healthy and happy 2011.  Until next time, happy crafting everyone.
Dee

No comments: