Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh Alice -----------to----------The Altered Alice

Remember last week when I didn't get my card in on time for the challenge, well I might even be late today. Not too sure because I'm in a different time zone, I'm going to link it just in case.  The Oh Alice site is switching over to the Altered Alice and the challenges will be monthly, surely I should be able to get a card done and posted in that time without being late.  Here is my card, I will post the details later as I'm off to teach a class in an hour. 
Update  OK, I guess I posted this in time for the challenge.  As promised here are a few more details on this card.  The "Twisted Tea" stamp is a digi from The Greeting Farm.  I colored it with copic markers.  The greeting is from the Flourishes stamp set "Tag Lines".  The patterned paper is from Basic Grey.  The gems were a lighter blue but I colored them with a prisma marker so the would stand out a bit more.  It is hard to tell but the image is popped up from the main card on 3d dots and then the greeting is popped up even more.

Thanks for stopping by!
Dee

2 comments:

Lynne Phelps said...

Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! Fun cars, I love your coloring! And thanks for spreading the word about our changing locations!

Mocha-Latte Crafts said...

Another great card Dee.
Tanya R.