Friday, February 4, 2011

Sneak Peek!

This has been a very busy week for me. Three classes, garage sale and work I really only had one day off. I haven’t had much time to get in my studio and do anything. I really need to get started on my Valentine cards.

I am also working on three new classes for March & April. The first is a spring themed card class. They will have a variety of greetings. I will have a few other greeting stamps available so people can choose a different greeting if they want. Here is a sneak peek at the first card. The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Curio Line. I got my new set of spellbinders yesterday and I plan to use it a lot for this card class.

I will post the whole card at a later date.  Well I guess I better get back to work.  I will post more previews just as soon as I have them.  Thanks for stopping by!
Dee

No comments: