Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Class Samples!!!

It has been a busy week but I finally have time to update my blog.  I managed to get my class samples done and my craft studio finished.  I think it is finally the way I want it....for now, I'm sure I'll change my mind in a couple of months...LOL. 

Here are a couple of samples from my Fabulous Fairies class I will be teaching at Scrap Arts in July.  I will put the dates for this class and the others on my schedule page.

The background paper for the first card is done with Tim Holtz distress inks.  I love these inks, you can use them for so many different techniques.  The fairy stamp in the corner is from Crafty Secrets "Fairies"set and the flourish stamps are by Basic Grey.  I used a star dust pen as an accent, it looks a little weird in the picture but really pretty in person.

The second card is done using the spellbinders nestabilities small scalloped circles.  The stamps are from the Crafty Secrets "Fairyland" set and some of the flowers in background of image are from the "Kewpies" stamp set.  You can get these stamp sets from Scrap Arts if you live locally.  The images are colored with water color pencils.
There are 4 cards and 1 tag/bookmark in this class.  I will post the rest of the samples and pictures of my studio in a couple of days.  I think I will make a few more cards this afternoon.  Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by.

Dee

No comments: