Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fabulous Fairies!

Here are the last 2 samples from my Fabulous Fairies class.  The dates and times for this class can be found by clicking on the class schedule tab at the top of the page.

The 4th card for this class is very simple.  I did not put a greeting on this card but there is lots of space for one.  I usually have a variety of greeting stamps available to use in class.  You can choose one or leave it plain like I did.  The stamp is another one from the Fairyland stamp set by Crafty Secrets.

The 5th project for this class is a bookmark.  I cut the base and the corner pieces out on the cricut.  The image is from the Crafty Secrets stamp set Fairies. I added a light blue ribbon to this as well (I forgot to take a picture after I added the ribbon..lol)
I colored both projects with watercolor pencils and added some glitter with a stardust pen.  Thanks for stopping by, have a great week and happy crafting everyone.
Dee

No comments: