Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Canada Day so far.  I am patiently waiting for the fireworks to start, I love watching the fireworks and I can watch them from the comfort of my balcony. Only a short post today as I don't have much time.

Here is another card from my "Fabulous Fairies" class.  This is an easel twist card and the stamps are from Crafty Secrets & Basic Grey.  I colored the image with an aqua brush and distress inks.  The greeting is from the "tag line" stamp set by Flourishes.

There is another card and bookmark for this class as well.  I will post those pictures later this weekend or on Monday.  Click the schedule tab at the top of the page to find the dates & times for all my classes at Scrap Arts.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful long weekend everyone!

Dee


No comments: