Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Merry Christmas

Down to the wire....but I managed to get my second post up for the week before midnight.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute.  I've had a very busy week and haven't had a whole lot of time to craft, but I did manage to get this card finished tonight.

I used Webster's Pages "waiting for Santa" line for this card.  I cut the flowers from one side of a patterned paper.  I then covered the image with versa mark and then clear detail embossing powder and heat set it and attached with 3d dots.  The greeting stamp is from Stampin' Up and I stamped it with aged mahogany distress ink. Other inks used are antique linen distress ink, sage & red brick versa magic ink. I coloured the rhinestones with copic R89.
Well that's it for tonight, I must go clean up my studio before bed I have to work in the morning.  Have a great Sunday everyone and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Dee

No comments: