Friday, November 25, 2011

More Holiday Cheer!

Wow! Where has this week gone?  It's already Friday and I haven't had a chance to do any crafting this week. Fortunately I made this card last week end and have it ready to post.

While I had this stamp and die set out last week I cut out a bunch of reindeer and trees.  I used up scraps of Kaiser, Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket papers for the tree's and reindeer sweaters.  I couldn't resist making another one of these snow scene cards.  I coloured the reindeer in with copic E25 and paper pieced the sweater.  I stamped the greeting with Tim Holtz distress ink broken china.  The background paper is from Basic Grey.  I popped the reindeer up with 3d dots and edged the trees with cloud white versa magic ink.
Well I guess I better get in my craft room now if I am going to be able to have another project ready to post for tomorrow.  Have a great night everyone!
Dee

No comments: