Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's eve!   I can't believe another year is almost done.  I guess I better think up my new year's resolutions, maybe one should be to stop procrastinating LOL!  Well at least I've been able to keep up with my challenge for the past 2 months (2 posts per week, with a new project each time that uses patterned paper).  I now have 3 cards made for my new class and just need to make one more.  I might even get a chance to work on that this afternoon.

Here is the second card for my new class.  The stamps are from Crafty Secrets and the patterned paper is by Melissa Frances.  I stamped the images with walnut stain and pumice stone distress inks.  I used spellbinders large and small labels for the die cut shapes. I edges the pieces with versa magic jumbo java and pixie dust and the rhinestones are from kaiser craft.

We didn't get any snow for Christmas but it has been a little bit chilly.  I think Kit is using my Ottlite for a sun  lamp LOL.  She certainly likes to spread out on my stuff and soak up the heat from the light.  She looks so very relaxed :)
That's it for today, I think I'll try and spend and hour or so in my craft room and then get ready for a nice family get together tonight.  Have a very Happy New Year everyone!!!

Dee

No comments: