Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Winter Solstice!!!

I'm a little late posting this tonight but I got busy wrapping presents, finally!!!  I'm almost done my shopping and I have most of my presents wrapped my tree and decorations are up.  This is good because 2 days ago I only had about half my shopping done, no tree or decorations up and nothing wrapped.  I was starting to panic, but I ended up getting a day off work and managed to get a great deal accomplished.  I even got a chance to get in my craft room and get a couple of tags made.

For the this one I used Spellbinders Labels Two to cut out the shapes.  The paper is from the Bo Bunny "Midnight Frost" line. I edged the dark blue papers with brilliance starlite silver ink and for the light blue papers I used versa magic night sky ink.  I created the snowflake border on the middle piece using distress ink tumbled glass and broken china and 2 different stamps.  I cut out the stars on the cricut using George cartridge and popped 1 up with 3d dots.  I also used a sakura clear stardust pen to highlight the snowflakes I stamped.
Well it's late and I have to work tomorrow so I'm going to try and get some sleep.  I hope everyone had a great winter solstice!!!   Until next time, have a great day and happy crafting.

Dee

No comments: