Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

I almost forgot to post this tonight and I would have totally messed up my challenge if I did.  Here is my final Christmas project for this year.  It is another gift tag I made this week.  It is nothing fancy but I did use up a fair bit of patterned paper.


The paper is from the Bo Bunny "Midnight Frost" line. I edged the dark blue papers with brilliance starlite silver ink and for the light blue papers I used versa magic night sky ink.  I stamped the snowflakes on the middle piece with broken china and chipped sapphire distress ink.  I cut the shapes out with spellbinders petite scalloped circles and labels one.  I also highlighted some of the snowflakes with a sakura clear stardust pen.
Well that's it for tonight I still have a present I need to finish making and some wrapping to do.  I guess I better get to work LOL.  I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!!!

Dee

No comments: