Friday, December 30, 2011

New Class for January!!!

I've added a new class to the schedule for January, I'm also bringing back of couple of classes that some new customers have requested.  I will post the new January schedule in a couple of days (just as soon as I get a copy LOL).

Here is the first card from my new class.  These cards will be good for Valentine's Day, anniversary or just because you love someone.  There will be four cards in this class.  The stamps for this card are from Crafty Secrets and Basic Grey.  I used fired brick distress ink and red magic versa magic ink.  I coloured the rhinestones with R89.  I also used the Venus embossing folder from craft concepts for the red card stock and the patterned paper is best creations Sweet Love.  It is from a few years ago.
Well I'll be back tomorrow with my second post of the week.  Have a great night everyone and thanks for visiting my blog.

Dee

No comments: