Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Final Class Sample...

...for my new All Occasion card class I'm teaching at Scrap Arts in March.  I have a day off to play catch up and I'm going to try to get a few cards made today as well.  I just got a few new stamps and I can't wait to try them out.  As soon as I get projects completed with them I'll post the pics.

I've noticed owls and banners seem to be very popular these days and not just in card making.  I decided I wanted to combine these 2 elements for this card.  I just love this picadilly paper from basic grey and used it for every card in this class.  I cut the banner pieces and the owl out using the cricut (life's a party & create a critter).  The greeting is from the tag lines stamp set by flourishes (I use this stamp set so much) and I stamped it with rich cocoa memento ink.


I guess I better go get my work done.  I really hope to have something more to post tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Dee

No comments: