Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Birthday!

I have a birthday party to attend tomorrow night and needed a card for the birthday girl.  This is what I came up with for my sister-in-law.  Shhhh! don't tell her she won't be getting the card until tomorrow night :).

I used purple and lavender colours so it would match the wrapping paper.  The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey "wisteria" line and the rhinestones are also from Basic Grey.  I edged all the patterned paper with eggplant versa magic ink and I stamped the greeting with memento tuxedo black ink.  The greeting stamp is from the flourishes tag line stamp set.  I didn't have any flowers that matched the card so I coloured a white one with a copic marker G20 and edged it with the eggplant ink. I used a fiskars edge punch to create the decorative border and added some light green ribbon.  You can't tell in the picture but I used a sakura stardust pen to add some glitter to the middle of all the flowers on the smaller piece of patterned paper and then popped that piece up with 3d dots.
Have a great rest of the weekend everyone and until next time happy crafting everyone!
Thanks for stopping by!
Dee

No comments: