Friday, February 3, 2012

I Heart You!

I can't believe Valentine's day is so only 11 days away, it seems like just yesterday we were celebrating New Year's.  I'm still working on Valentine's cards and trying to come up with different designs for my next few cards.  I also need to design my new class for March.  I think I will do a class of general greeting cards with mixed greetings.  

I managed to get in my craft room this evening and get another card made.  This card is done using a bunch of hearts I cut out using my cricut (George cartridge).  I also cut out the "I heart you" with the cricut and glued it to the heart using a glue pen.  All the patterned paper is from the basic grey line "bittersweet" and the card stock is bazzill.  I edged the hearts with jumbo java chalk ink and the greeting was stamped with walnut stain distress ink.  I think the greeting stamp is one of the 1.50 stamps from Michael's and the background stamp (which you can't really see in the picture) is from Stampin' Up (it is tiny hearts and dots that I stamped with spun sugar distress ink.  The heart with the I heart you on it is popped up on 3d dots and has diamond stickles around one edge of it.  I wanted to add a little more embellishment so I used the pink rhinestones from Kaiser craft.  
Well it is late and I have to work in the morning but I will be back tomorrow night with another project, not sure what but chances are good it will be a card LOL!  I also need to prep for another class on Monday.  Kit likes to help with the class prep, here she is helping my with last weeks prep.  I think she calls it supervising :)  Fortunately she didn't fall asleep on the cricut mat.  

Have a great Saturday everyone and until tomorrow night happy crafting everyone!
Dee

2 comments:

DanaMK said...

What a pretty card! Love the colours you used!

June said...

Love your kitty! I have a similar one , a male ragdoll. He helps me with my projects also.