Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sweet Hearts Forever!

I had a little extra time the other day and managed to get a few cards done and I'm trying to use up my Echo Park patterned paper.  I'm trying to use up my 12"x12" patterned paper as I get it now.  It could take me years to use up the stuff I already have in my craft room.

Anyhow on with the details for this card.  I embossed the white card stock using the craft concepts embossing folder "Venus" and edged it with versa magic red magic chalk ink (also inked all the patterned paper with it).  I used a Martha Stewart lace edge punch to create the edges on the black card stock  I popped each heart up using 3d dots for lots of dimension.  The greetings stamps are from the crafty secrets stamp set Cherish and I used black memento ink.  I added a few black rhinestones from kaiser craft in the corners for a little more detail.

Well that's it for tonight, I'm going to go back to my craft room for a bit and then watch "Once Upon a Time". I will be back in a few days with another post. Most likely another Valentine card .... I might as well keep making them while I'm inspired.

Have a great Monday everyone, until next time happy crafting!

Dee

1 comment:

Darla said...

Nice card Dee. Good for you in getting some cards done and posted too. I finally posted some old work but too busy with my daughters twins and no time or place to work down here and most supplies at home so not getting anything new done.