Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to post again before Monday so I'm going to wish everyone a very Happy Easter now!!! I really hope I can spend a little time in my studio tomorrow night and get at least one more Easter card made.  If I do I will try and post it on Sunday or Monday.

This is the last of the other new cards I made this year.  The image stamp for this card is called Sweet Spring a Penny Johnson stamp by stampavie.  This is another one of my new stamps that I finally got a chance to ink up and color.  I used my copics for this (YG00, 01, 03, 21, 23, 25, B000, B01, YR00, 02, 04, Y00, 04, 11, 17, 21, RV21, R17, 0, N0, 1, 3, E40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47) and I added clear sakura glaze pen to the spots on the mushroom and clear glitter pen to the butterfly and inside of bunny ears.  The patterned paper is from the Three Bugs in a Rug "little chick" line.  It is hard to tell in the picture but the yellow paper is has a faint floral pattern on it.  The greeting stamp is from the crafty secrets Easter stamp set and I stamped it with rich cocoa memento ink.  I cut the image and mat out with spellbinders large and small labels dies and popped it up using 3d dots.  I added a few pink pearls for a little more detail, I'm not sure where they are from because they are no longer in their original package.
Time to get back to work have a great night everyone and a wonderful holiday weekend.

Dee

No comments: