Friday, April 27, 2012

Hello!!!

This has been another chaotic week and I only got a chance to spend about an hour in my studio tonight. I will have to sneak in there again tomorrow night after work and make another card if I want to keep up with my challenge.

This card meets all the criteria of my challenge.  For this card I used more paper from the basic grey marrakech line.  The image stamps are from the Bo Bunny Alora stamp set and the greeting is from the Flourishes tag line stamp set. I stamped the images with black memento ink and colored them with copic markers (E40, E42, BG10, N1, N3, 0).  I colored it kind of messy on purpose and also did some paper piecing.  I used a bit of sheer ribbon to cover where the 2 papers meet.  I used spellbinders lacy squares die to cut out the mat for the main image and popped everything up on 3d dots.  I also popped the bird up on 3d dots but I stamped his feet directly on the card.  I used a small black pearl on his eye and added a bit of diamond stickles to his wing and tail (also on the trim of birdhouse).  The rhinestones are blue grey by kaiser craft.
Have a great weekend everyone.  I'll be back tomorrow night with my second post for this week.  Thanks for stopping by!
Dee

No comments: