Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I hope everyone had a fun filled day!  I made tacos, tortillas & guacamole for dinner and we ate way too much food LOL!  Anyway I did get a chance to get another card made tonight and here it is.

Here is project #2 for this week!

This is a variation of a card from my All Occasion Card class.  I really do love the papers from the Basic Grey "picadilly" line. They are double sided and for this card I used both sides of breadbox paper.  The cupcake was cut out using the Home Decor cricut cartridge and I covered the icing part with diamond stickles.  The greeting stamp is from the Amy R Stamp set "It's Your Birthday" and I stamped it with walnut stain distress ink. I cut the circle out using the cricut and the scalloped circle using the petite scalloped circles spellbinders.  I used some jumbo java versa magic ink for some of the edges.  I added a couple of larger brads and covered them with diamond stickles as well (it doesn't really show up in the picture).

I think I might actually get to spend the day in my craft room tomorrow.  I will post pictures of the progress I make ... if I actually make any, LOL!

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by!

Dee

No comments: