Friday, July 27, 2012

Inchies Book!

So along with all the inchies we made in class we also created this cute little book to display them in.  The book will hold up to 36 inchies.  Well I don't have enough to fill it yet but I certainly will have before too long.  Here are a couple of pics.

I used the back side of the patterned paper (which was mostly a distressed white/cream design).  I edged it with wild honey distress ink and stamped some designs on it with the wild honey and rusty hinge ink.  I made the inchie on the front.  The title pieces were provided (lots of different ones to choose from).



This was a great class and I had so much fun.  I think I will take a few more classes as well.  It is so much fun to go and relax and have fun learning some new techniques.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend everyone.  If you are looking for more information on this class or some others pop over to the
Scrap Arts Blog.

Dee

No comments: