Saturday, July 14, 2012

More Photos!!!

So Summer finally arrived this week and it has been a hot one so far.  Unfortunately my craft studio is the hottest room in the place and I haven't spent any time in there this week.  I did manage to have a lovely afternoon out last Sunday with my wonderful hubby.  A trip to the beach, some shopping and a lovely dinner at a fabulous new place Pier 7 here in North Vancouver.  So I don't have a card or 2 posts for this week, I will have 3 posts for next week though with some new craft projects.  I really need to restock my card inventory so I should have some fun new stuff to post.

I did take my camera with me on Sunday so I have a couple of pics from my trip and another picture I took in the gardens a couple of months ago.  It is actually cool enough to sit at my computer and play with photoshop.  Anyhow, here are the pics and I'll be back in a few days with another project.




Thanks for visiting my blog, have a great week everyone!

Dee

No comments: