Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

So I actually have one more card to post and when I looked at it I realized it also fit the Simon Says challenge for this week.  "Bling it on!!! Time to Party"...it has bling and metallic pearl and although it is hard to tell all the berries on the garland are red metallic.

This is another one of the new stamps I bought for Christmas this year and it is from the Artistic Outpost set "Snowy Woods" and I colored it with derwent water color pencils (will post colors later).  I used a gold metallic marker to color the pearl for the door handle and used a red rhinestone for the middle of the bow.  I also colored over all the berries with a red glitter gel pen.  The greeting is from the Whimsy Stamps "holiday Notables 2" stamp set and I also used the matching die to cut it out and adhered it to the card with pop dots.

Well it is getting late and I have to work early in the morning.  Have a very Happy New Year everyone!!!!
Dee

No comments: